And I then tell him, "We put in our order for you a long time ago. And finally, the perfect one for us became available."
I go on to tell him, "And coincidentally, another perfect one came along shortly after you for Aunt Alice and Uncle Ervin.
And today we celebrate the arrival of that special little one.

Welcome, Baby Austin!
The Turners are working on a list of nicknames for you. So far, Little Stan is the most popular followed by Bounce, Tex and Cabbage Jack.
He is adorable, but I am not surprised :) Now Larsson and Finn have a new buddy to play with!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for them, as I am for you and as I am for you know who in our family. Seeing all of you starting your families gives me hope for the future.
ReplyDeleteThank you, becka. And we are thrilled that he shares a birthday with Aunt Becka. Nothing could have made me happier!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Grover. Finn is another perfect little package. We are so lucky to have friends starting families at the same time.
ReplyDelete