Thursday, July 30, 2009

July in Review

Tater started eating cereal on the 1st of July.
He loves the cereal, but it makes him mad to take breaks between spoonfuls. He just can't get it in his mouth fast enough.
He drooled all over everything and everyone.

His first tooth got a neighbor.
He treated Mommy and Deddy to smiles, giggles, squeals, and love.

Watch out - He got his license. He discovered a love of books.

Just darn cute.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe he is eating cereal already, what a big guy! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ridiculously cute. He's about to make a guest appearance on my blog... he's too cute not too!(I hope that's OK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precocious little nugget of cuteness.. I still smell like drool and formula from yesterday's visit but I'm not complaining ;)!!! Love-MawMaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess he'll be asking for hair this Christmas (since he already has two front teeth).

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a good looking boy. And I told Alice I thought the photo of the two of you was great-not just of the kids but of both of you.

    You guys are clearly enjoying parenthood (with some exceptions at times I am sure)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the amazing baby Larsson! He is growing up so fast!
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete