Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big Day for the Big Boy

Today, Tater turned six months old. Naturally, mommy wanted some photos to commemmorate the occasion. Tater is into practicing his scooting skills these days, so we thought he'd pose on his mat, but he was a little distracted by the letter "O."


Halfway into the shoot, he decided he needed to go into the kitchen. He half scooted/ half crawled from room to room. Luckily, I can still keep up. And good thing I started putting in those outlet covers.


Finally, mommy, er, Tater was sleepy and it was time for a short nap.... when I heard the little man playing in his crib. And I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes (and fortunately had the camera handy to capture the moment). But he pulled himself all the way up and into a standing position in his crib.

Watch out Mama and Deddy. Here comes Tater!


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's six months already! He's growing so fast....and, you guys better get ready - cause when he takes off, he's not going to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can he be six months old already? A
    nd more important, how can he pull himself up? I agree with Alice-Get Ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man... what a strong, handsome little nugget.
    -Biased

    ReplyDelete