Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Top 5 (out of 100)

It’s my 100th post! I re-read my entire blog to see what all I had to say over the past few months. Here are my top 5 favorite posts thus far:

3 comments:

  1. It's always so much of a pleasure for me to read of your happiness and success. Children can be the richest blessing that God ever bestows upon us. You and your sister have blessed us many times over with you achievements, but mostly with your smiles and happiness. Now we also have Larsson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making 100! And I just got the photos from our first family photo shoot today...they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sporadic about both reading and writing Blogs so I decided to go back and read all of your favorites and sure enough, I had missed two of them.

    To do what Alice suggested you do on the A Language Lesson posting, below is "tu lección del día".

    The slang word for poop (or crap) is Caca. The cruder english four letter is mierda, no doubt from Latin as it is very close to how it is said in French.

    If you want to tell a MD and don't want to use either of those, use excremento but I think your Nanny would fall over if you used that with her.

    ReplyDelete