Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Weekend "Do-Over"?

Dear God,

When I wake up tomorrow, can it please be Saturday over again?

If we could start over, I promise to do the following differently so we can fully enjoy the beautiful weather, holiday and family time you blessed us with?

- I will buy Larsson some plastic pants to put over his diaper so we don't have such a mess to clean up (read: sheets on all beds, floors, clothes) from the aftermath of antibiotics.

- We will use the time saved from the five fewer baths and extra cleaning before showing our house to get out the door earlier on Saturday.

- I will move out of the way when we are leaving Larsson's chiropractor appointment, so that when Justin rears his head back, it does not collide with my nose.

- We will buy a new battery charger for our camera to replace the one we can't find (perhaps little hands had something to do with that?) so we can capture Easter egg hunt photos.


We could really use another weekend. But if this wish is not to be granted, we will look forward to next weekend, and thank you for a wonderful Easter Sunday afternoon. We truly enjoyed seeing friends and family at the annual Turner Easter lunch and egg hunt. It was so fun to watch the 20+ kids hunt for eggs in the pasture and play in the creek. We could not have asked for a more beautiful day.

We also hope that someone got good photos of Tater's first egg hunt to share with us and we can't wait to post them!

(And P.S. I am also grateful that my nose is not broken.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I am so sorry your weekend was no good, I hope your Monday is a lot better!

    ReplyDelete