OMG Beck, you nailed that! That made me laugh so hard I could cry! Yes, it was funny to see Larsson slyly try to get Jonatan out of the way so he could make his move on Karolina. The auntie knows what he was doing! Though make no mistake about that he was crazy about his cousin Jonatan, Jonatan was also his competition!
I love the picture :)
ReplyDeleteOMG Beck, you nailed that! That made me laugh so hard I could cry!
ReplyDeleteYes, it was funny to see Larsson slyly try to get Jonatan out of the way so he could make his move on Karolina. The auntie knows what he was doing! Though make no mistake about that he was crazy about his cousin Jonatan, Jonatan was also his competition!
Hehe.. yeah, I'd better watch out - he's a flirt! Luckily I managed to bring Karro with me home :)
ReplyDeleteI'm telling you. We've got to watch these boys of ours!
ReplyDelete