Larsson's shoe collection from the past year
Larsson,
I know this is about a week late, but I was trying to find the words (and the matches to your old shoes) to wish you a happy 18 month birthday.
I have loved watching you grow and blossom. From infant to baby to toddler. Each day you amaze me with your smile or some new feat. You have a personality all your own - individualistic and curious. Intensely smart and charming. On your own adventure.
Each step of the way, you leave a bigger and bigger imprint on my heart. And who I am as a person. And a mom. Your mom.
I love you, Larsson.
Ahh that made me want to cry. I can't believe it as been 1.5 years (18 mo) already since he changed all of our lives forever. It's like it was yesterday yet he has always been there. I think bot of you will cry when you read this 18 years from now.I know he'll feel the same about you
ReplyDeleteHow sweet. I can't believe he's 18 months old! I sure do love that little man!!
ReplyDelete