Sunday morning, Larsson and I stopped next door to say hi to Julia. Julia was doing yard work in preparation for a new play house and sandbox. While we were surveying Julia's work, my mom called to ask for our plans for the day. I had been chatting with her for maybe two minutes... when all of a sudden, freezing cold water hit my legs. In a bit of shock, I looked around. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. But Larsson was getting soaked too. From head to toe. And he was SCREAM-ing.
Then I saw the hose sprayer near his feet. Instead of trying to figure out how to turn it off, I decided Larsson and I just needed to get out of its reach. I dropped the phone. Grabbed Larsson's arm and went running. But it seemed we couldn't escape it. Until Julia took charge and turned off the water.
And there we stood. Freezing and soaked. And totally uncomfortable. But Julia and I started laughing. The sight of it all must have been hilarious.
That's my curious little helper. I don't know how his little hands turned on the sprayer. And how he did it right under my nose. But that unexpected cold shower definitely woke us both up.
OMG! How funny. :)
ReplyDelete