Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in Review by Tater

2010 in Review by Tater
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? Got put in time out. And visit Disney World.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? maybe. next question please.

3. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? my very own cell phone and plan. not one of those toys please. And yes, I know the difference.

4. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Lots of new words. Oh, and "going" on the potty.

5. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes,I got put tubes in my ears in September to help with all the ear infections. Mama and Dada had to take me to the emergency room twice for croup. Although they now think I might have asthma.

6. What was the best thing you bought? cheese. no wait. it was the cash register I put in Mommy's basket at Target. Mommy said it was a good choice. I play(ed) with it a lot. She even bought me another one when I put the first one in the tub.

7. Whose behavior merited celebration? Apparently me - Everyone cheers when I show off my tricks. Mama & Dada for giving me so many hugs and kisses. Auntie Rachel for babysitting me so much. My grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins!

8. What did you get really, really, really excited about? I LOVE to play outside. And kitties and woof-woofs. And my friends. And toys. And talking on the phone. When am I going to be old enough to get my own phone?

9. What do you wish you’d done more of? Playing outside.

10.What do you wish you’d done less of? Sit in a car seat.

11. How did you spend Christmas? With family. It was awesome!

12. What was your favorite TV program? Yo Gabba Gabba. And Blue's Clues.

13. What was the best book you read? Good night Elmo.

14. What was your greatest musical discovery? Definitely my electronic guitar, keyboard and music set with maracas, tamburine, drums and recorder I got for Christmas. Mommy says I am a rock star.

15. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A trip to Sweden.

16. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Whatever Mommy dresses me in. I rock an awesome faux hawk, and I love my clothes with skulls cuz I am bad to the bone.

17. What kept you sane? Sane? what's that?

18. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? DJ Lance

19. Who was the best new person you met? Karro - my mom's cousin's girlfriend. make that, my girlfriend!

20. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010. Sometimes you need a time out to think it all over.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a year! :)
    Phones are nice, but i think you should ask your parents for an iPad too ;P
    It was lots of fun to get to meet you this year Larsson, and good to hear you liked Karro - MY girlfriend that is :) See you in Sweden next year, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been to see you grow so much and become such an awesome, precious and loving kid! You have accomplished so much this year.

    ReplyDelete