Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Celebrating Six Weeks


Today Tater is six weeks old. I can't believe it... and I am amazed at how quickly we are learning about each other (not to mention relieved that there have - knock on wood - been no major issues).

Tater is beginning to make more noises and "communicate" with us. He is awake and alert for longer periods of time, and when he smiles at us, we just melt.

I try and sing nursery rhymes for him but I can only remember a few words or a line or two here or there, so I quickly run through those and am relegated to singing pop and rap songs. "Push It" has whole new meaning and has become one of our faves for when Larsson is working on his special poopy packages. (Someone remind me to buy a CD of nursery rhymes before this child is old enough to sing along with me.)

1 comment:

  1. I think Push It is totally appropriate. And Aunt Becka and Uncle Justin can come sing to Austin when he gets here.

    I've been practicing "Pour Some Sugar On Me" in my car lately..I'm afraid it might be the only music Austin recognizes when he gets here!

    ReplyDelete