Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let's Start Over Santa

Dear Santa,

I think we got off on the wrong foot. I know that our first two meetings were a little uncomfortable... and it was my fault. I didn't mean to cry.

Perhaps we can give it another try?

Mommy and Deddy are taking me to see you tonight at Atlantic Station. What do ya say?

Love,

Larsson



P.S., I think one of your elves has been living in my room in a white box at the edge of my crib. I can see his green eye looking out into my crib watching me sleep at night. I'm on to you, Santa. :)

3 comments:

  1. Larsson, that is not an elf. That is a video camera. Although, the elves, your daddy and I are all watching you to make sure you are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. who could ignore a plea like that

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this one went better...but if it didn't...I still think the screaming baby in Santa's lap is priceless!

    ReplyDelete