Monday, February 22, 2010

Cougar Bait

On Sunday, we met up with friends to say Happy Belated 2nd Birthday to Finn! Watching Finn, Larsson and Austin was so much fun and they are so stinkin' cute - just small intervals apart at 2 years, almost 1 year and 7.5 months. I pulled out my camera but the battery was dead.

We snagged one photo on a camera phone when we went to grab a quick lunch at Verde Taqueria with Alice, Ervin and Austin. Alice posted it first and she did such a good job, I thought I would reuse her blog post title.



And Alice, I agree. I don't think they could be any cuter!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending it! I hope it was OK for me to post it. It was too cute not to pass up. I only wish we had gotten Finn in the pic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you guys! Next time we will get a pic of all three :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice - of course! go forward and post! yes, we need a pic of the 3.

    Larsson was so entranced with Finn. He loves watching and learning from the older kids.

    ReplyDelete